For iPhone / iPad (iOS) & Android.
Shiba Inu needs your help to navigate this strange world!
You’ll need to double jump, triple jump, jetpack and swim your way around these strange worlds to reach the level bosses.
JetPack Shiba brings back the classic 2D gameplay with a 2.5D twist! High Definition 2D graphics and special effects make JetPack Shiba a modern and immersive gameplay experience.
Shiba has been trained well!
You can wall climb and descend on walls using your control pad and jumping skills! Cushion your descent from the sky with short and sharp blasts of your jetpack, or simply take off and explore.
Remember to keep an eye on your jetpack charge though, or you might find yourself dropping fast from the sky!
Master every level
Collect all three stars to master each level. To win them, you’ll have to perfect the controls and defeat the tough level bosses.
🚫 No adverts
🚫 No in-app Purchases
- ‘Amazing iOS game!’We’ve just been featured on GamesKeys as an amazing iOS game to try in 2021! Thanks GamesKeys for featuring us. Check out our feature on their website.
- Get Ready for JetPack Shiba 2We are excited to announce that we are working on JetPack Shiba 2 – the sequel! The game will feature our friend Shiba, his new found friends and….. well… that’s all we can say at the moment. We are aiming for a Summer release and we will let you know when the game is ready […]
- Update 12/06The finale is here! Android version is here! A HUGE update for you Shiba fans and the last addition to the storyline. We left you with a bit of a cliffhanger in the previous game, now the story unfolds… Updates: – 3 New Levels – New Robots – New Weapons – Storyline Updated – Previous […]
- Update 30/05Hey everyone! We are excited to say that we made the Top 30 in the App Store charts for paid adventure games! We peaked at number 14 today and we are absolutely delighted you are loving the game. Some great new updates have landed, quite a few this week as we look to squash bugs […]
- Release!Welcome everyone to the world of the Shiba! We begin the story, and the story takes us to five very different worlds as we face off with the robot legion… Under development for a target release date in late June 2020, we will be revealing the remaining three levels, weapons and new characters and we […]